[DeTomaso] Front Mount A/C

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 19:43:49 EDT 2011

Will,
Nostalgic Air (http://www.nostalgicairparts.com/) sells adapters to adapt
flare fittings to o ring fittings and o ring adapters to fit o rings to
flares ( I know they sound like the same thing but the are not) They also
sell hose kits so you can adapt your existing components to new hoses and
you can update your hoses to o ring at the same time.  I found that
nostalgic air has a great philosophy and will accommodate you as far as
allowing you to keep as much of your old set up  or new set up or any where
in between. They have fittings for keeping your  r12 or switching to r134. I
was very pleased with the degree of flexibility they allowed  and they also
have a great customer support department.
Boyd