[DeTomaso] Overhead Sound Bars

Ed Pike erpike at ymail.com
Mon Jul 25 09:31:09 EDT 2011

Rob:

I installed the second one in my 74:

http://www.vintagecarradio.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=2&products_id=21&osCsid=e45e78eae2a81efef10497abccbaa8f6

It is adjustable in width so it looks like it belongs in the car. My head unit is a 4 channel unit and I added this to be the rear speakers. I replacced the largest speaker with an up graded full range unit since I already had pretty good audio in the front half. I left the other speakers in the housing for looks and did away with the crossover. The good thing about this unit is you pay for the housing and can spend as much or as little as you want on the speakers.

Ed....