[DeTomaso] Expected performance?

corey price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 18:39:11 EDT 2011

Will and Cullen,

Very low 11's is what I would have expected, but I will buy the shift thing.  I'm not going to be banging the gears in my Pantera like I did in my old Mustang.  I don't know if the axle arrangement is that critical at those quarter mile times, and live axles are limited to trucks, large SUV's and the Mustang these days.