[DeTomaso] ???? - Installing offset bushings

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 23 14:06:04 EDT 2011

Larry,

I would expect there to be 8 thin face half bushings and 8 thick face halfs to achieve the offset (mover upper a-arm rearward and lower a-arm forward). The objective is to rotate the upright rearward at the top, so correct the lower a-arms would have the thinner bushing to the front and if on the upper the thinner bushing to the rear.

If you really only have enough to do lower or upper a-arms then the greatest benefit will be gained by using them on the a-arm that has the shortest vertical distance between it and the wheel spindle. I don't have an upright in front of me, but IIRC that would be the lower a-arm.

Good luck,
Julian