[DeTomaso] Thanks for helping

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Fri Jul 15 18:37:53 EDT 2011

I'm always amazed at the selfless camaraderie of the Pantera  community.
Recently I asked for some help for a potential buyer here in  D/FW who was
thinking about buying a car from the north San Diego  area. John Buckman of San
Diego gladly offered.

John drove a considerable distance to meet up with our buyer, Jim Thompson,
 and they went over the car together. John has 35+ years of Pantera experien
ce  maintaining his beautiful green Pantera and that expertise made Jim
feel  confident in making an offer for the car.

And we now have a happy and excited new owner of a red 73 Pantera here in
Dallas.

We all should occasionally take a moment to celebrate the Pantera bond we
share.

Thanks, John!

Jeff
6559
Looking to "pay it forward" in the  future.