[DeTomaso] Radiator Fluid

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 06:53:05 EDT 2011

my most recent mix that's working very well is:  2 gallons of distilled
water, 1 gallon of full strength Prestone AF, 1 bottle of Water Wetter.
Depending upon your system, you may need a part of a 3rd gallon of distilled
water.

Fill it up, run it, Jack it up in the rear, refill it, run it, top it off,
run it, let it down, top it off, seal it off, go for a drive
  Let it cool,  check it, top it off as needed.

Good Luck,

Michael Shortt