[DeTomaso] Short Springs

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Jul 15 00:06:09 EDT 2011

.. and I think that is the real answer.  The shock/spring combination
Sean obtained from PIM isn't the same as what you are running.  Since
you aren't having any problem, I would tend to want what you have on
your car, and not what PIM has.  Perhaps you could share you specs again
so Sean could see them?

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie