[DeTomaso] NPC Reproduction Scarab sports car now available

Jerry R Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Thu Jul 14 12:24:18 EDT 2011

One of the people from Tulsa that has a TVR with a 302 in it wanted me to go
to Kansas with him a couple of years ago to look at one of the first ones in
the country.  He said they were being made at an old MIG factory in Poland.
I don't know if he purchased one or not, just haven't seen him lately.

jerry