[DeTomaso] NPC Reproduction Scarab sports car now available

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 10:21:31 EDT 2011

The Beck Listers were (are?) a lot cheaper, but were fiberglass not aluminum bodied.

I ran into a local guy driving an original Lister on the street.  In my opinion, it looked better without the big stripe.  He claimed that Shelby raced Listers and originally wanted to sell Listers with Chevy engines, but Chevy wouldn't sell engines to him, then he went to Ford, but they didn't want to sell engines to go into a car that was known to run Chevy motors, and then he went to AC.

Ken