[DeTomaso] Worldwide love for our beloved Panteras

Pantera Place panteraplace at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 9 16:21:39 EDT 2011

Awhile back I created a Facebook fan page here
http://www.facebook.com/pages/deTomaso-The-Pantera-Place/140199235841 and it
never ceases to amaze me how worldwide the love is for our beloved Panteras.

Here is an interesting list of countries and fan counts so far:

173 United States

13 Australia

12 Norway

9 Canada

8 United Kingdom

8 Sweden

5 Switzerland

5 Denmark

5 Italy

4 Germany

4 Turkey

4 Portugal

3 France

3 Spain

3 Japan

3 Poland

3 Malaysia

2 Bosnia and Herzegovina

2 Belgium

>From my web stats and email I receive I know people visit Pantera Place from
all over the world (including little countries like the Island of Tonga) but
with Facebook's help, I've been able to see direct interest from owners and
just folks that are fans of de Tomaso cars.

I believe the Facebook page is fully and freely accessible for viewing of
all comments, pictures and video without a Facebook account or I wouldn't be
posting the link here on the forum.  Although it is freely accessible, if
you would like to become a fan or post to the page you can simply click
"like" from your Facebook page.  Pretty easy!