[DeTomaso] no crank, no start *******NOW STARTS*******

John Maffeo johnmaffeo1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 4 16:30:45 EDT 2011

 I was at work all weekend and did not have anytime to try anything with the
car.

We just got back from the community 4th parade and the little one is napping.
While the older was watching t.v. with my wife I snook into the garage, and
cleaned the battery terminals. She cranked and started right up! I had to
shut her off pretty quickly because if I would have woken the little one up, I
would have been sleeping in the garage tonight.

Thank you to all that replied. I got lucky and it turned out to be something
simple...I now have a spare mini-torque starter to add to my supply of spare
parts.

thanks again for all your help and I hope that you and your families have a
fun-filled and safe 4th of July celebration.

John