[DeTomaso] Factory Documents

tmshinro at aol.com tmshinro at aol.com
Fri Jul 1 14:42:58 EDT 2011

 All,
About a month ago I picked up on the Pantera International forum that you could get copies of original factory documents for all cars sold outside of the USA.  I contacted RS Corse in Italy and gave them the serial number of my Euro GTS and to see if they had documentation for my car.   They replied they had the documents so I ponied up the 157 euros and asked them to send me copies.   The price was kinda steep in my estimation but I decided to do it to verify my long standing question if my car was truly a GTS and to hopefully get the body service number because there were no tags on it when I got it 25 years ago.

It took almost 2 weeks after they got my money before the sent the documents but they finally did arrive.   There were only 3 documents, all in Italian of course, which appeared to be an order form, an invoice and an options list.   I added scanned copies to my photos on Provo Mo at http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHPNNJ05186/RTHPNNJ05186.asp for your viewing pleasure.

If anybody can read Italian and tell me what they say, I'd appreciate it.

Tom