[DeTomaso] NPC Video marching like you have never seen

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Fri Jul 1 11:41:36 EDT 2011

Yes lots of good memories. I had the honor to be invited a number of times
to go to West Point as I knew a cadet there. I have never felt so proud
after a visit. You may not know but the West Point band is an army band
staffed by full on duty personal, no cadets. Always a good show.

Larry - Cleveland