[DeTomaso] Pantera burnout not, just bad drifting.

zumzum at cox.net zumzum at cox.net
Thu Jan 20 19:57:10 EST 2011

A powerful rear weight biased car on cold sloped concrete with cold tires and incorrect rpm
shifts points in close sight of pick up trucks always defines stupid. Also your car could be
heard bogging due to the wrong shift rpm, incorrect gas/clutch/shift timing and retarded
ignition timing. Gravel was not a consideration just fun and that can be cool, if when you
play with fire you burn no one else. Have fun and don't hurt me.
Jeff
Well Larry, It was about 9am on Christmas eve. I was gonna just go in the first
direction... but I hit the little gravels and kinda turned around. I did see,
and know about the only other vehicle.. the truck. I let him pass before I spun
her back around.  Yeah I was kinda loosin' it .. yeah, It was kinda foolish. I
was gonna take the whole film crew off to a private road and then deal with the
"road owner". It's done. Try and enjoy it. Notice when I hit second it bogs.
That's why I'm building a 408..  Just wait until next time!