[DeTomaso] What a collection!

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Jan 11 12:29:41 EST 2011

In a message dated 1/10/11 18 36 28, mbefthomas at comcast.net writes:

> Next time you get over that way, we want pictures.  Probably a profiles
> article in there somewhere as well.  His name isn't Franz Krump, is it?
> Put
> those two together and you'd really have a show.

No, Franz documented his history of De Tomaso ownership in a previous
issue.   He has never really collected a large number of cars at once; instead
he's been a serial owner, buying and trading again and again, but normally
only having two or three cars at any given time.

This Dutch fellow's name is Simon.   I hope to meet him this summer!