[DeTomaso] Fw: Re: drive/no drive OPINION ONLY

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 19:20:04 EST 2011

 Yes, I love to drive the Pantera for hours. If #3400 was in shape for the trip, I would love to drive from the land of Oz to Reno. But at 2 days younger than 68 I'm a little crazy. My seats aren't stock, but close. My height is not quite 6 ft but weight is over the 220 mark.
the car still has the the stock firewall. I can hardly wait for the chance at another long trip in the Pantera. FWIW

Bud #3400 (The 7 Banger)