[DeTomaso] Techno question: (second dumb question of the year)Speedo cable

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Jan 2 19:16:37 EST 2011

When I purchased my Pantera years ago now, the drive gear had the tang
broken off, and the driven right-angle assembly was gone.  I sourced one
from a kind soul on this list and it was the second item I put on the
car.  (A new muffler hanger was the first if you must know)

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA