[DeTomaso] NPC Privacy issues

Brian Hill mazdastuff at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 26 21:35:44 EST 2011

I find that I like to know where cars are that have significant history to
them.  i.e. either by way of racing, features or the owner.  But I do not need
to know exactly where the car is located in a "here is a pic of the front of
your house, thank you very little Google."  Mostly, just say what city or
state.  If its not in the USA any longer just the country.     Sometimes cars
are like old friends you had in college...never see them again but its
comforting to know where they are.  my 2cents.

Brian