[DeTomaso] radiator deal

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Feb 25 16:52:17 EST 2011

Anymore, I usually drill a few holes in the thermostat.  This allows
some water to get past the thermostat when cold which could prolong
warm-up, but it has the added benefits of helping air to pass when
bleeding the system -and- increased flow when the thermostat is
totally wide open.

I would not drill any holes in the bypass plate.  As it is, I've not
found any thermostat yet with a "hat" that completely blocks the
bypass when totally open.

Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home