[DeTomaso] speedbleeders

LEVITT1946 at aol.com LEVITT1946 at aol.com
Tue Feb 22 11:39:06 EST 2011

Hello Friends ,

I have had annoying air bubbles in my Clutch System. I believe that air is
my main culprit for having a tough time for the car to go into reverse.My
clutch  hydraulic system is still full of air I am sure. My question is if
anyone has  ever used a speedbleeder on the slave unit. I think by  using a
speedbleeder on the slave would allow me to bleed the system of air  bubbles
by myself without the need of an assistant.

Questions;

Am I correct ?

What size Bleeder screw goes in the slave ?

Best Regards,
Robert Levitt
Gumball3000 #56
Team Pantera Racing #3196