[DeTomaso] Red Line Water Wetter = Good stuff!

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Feb 9 00:09:33 EST 2011

In a message dated 2/8/11 8:54:51 PM, jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com writes:

> Please rerun the test after a spirited drive by pulling into your garage
> and
> seeing if the fans will then cycle.  Maybe they will - although , perhaps
> not.

Well, to be fair, I was doing an apples-to-apples comparison.   I compared
how it behaved before, and after water wetter, under the exact same
circumstances (starting from cold, warming up, revving up, returning to idle).   I
saw about a 5-10 degree temp drop after adding the stuff.

I'll let you know how it behaves the next time I drive it, but typically my
car runs a few degrees cooler when driven (even driven hard) due to proper
airflow through the radiator, versus that provided by the fans.