[DeTomaso] Who Knows Jack?

W4wj at aol.com W4wj at aol.com
Fri Feb 4 23:41:21 EST 2011

Well I retired from Miami Television Engineering back  in
June of '08...  Then we took a 2-day drive, with the  P-car
on a very beefy trailer, and arrived in FBG to the  house
we had purchased back in '06...

Fredericksburg was my wife's suggestion when I asked:
"Where are we going to live after  we retire!!!"

Don

In a message dated 2/4/2011 10:26:43 A.M. Central Standard Time,