[DeTomaso] Who Knows Jack?

W4wj at aol.com W4wj at aol.com
Fri Feb 4 23:46:57 EST 2011

It's a small Pantera world!!  I hope Jack can help you  out Mike!!

Don

In a message dated 2/4/2011 11:26:35 A.M. Central Standard Time,
MikeLDrew at aol.com writes:

In a message dated 2/3/11 5:47:34 PM, W4wj at aol.com  writes:

Jack has had his place down near the turnpike extension  for  many years.

He has bought and sold a lot of  Panteras...

Been to his shop many years ago.  Never needed  any  of
his services so can't help you with  that...

FWIW when I bought my car, it had one of his  business stickers in the
driver's side doorjamb.  I had no idea he was  still around.  I need to call him
and do some research and try to find  out more about whoever owned my car
when it was in his  area.