[DeTomaso] Snow in San Antonio

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 4 17:30:28 EST 2011

Orville, tell Judy, if she doesn't shape up and play nice, we'll send her one of our [shudder] HURRICANES!!!(Then she can join the other refugees from hurricanes.)
I still don't know why we don't all pack up and move to California!!!  (Dude, it's down to 50 degrees, what're we gonna do!!!)   --Bill Lewis