[DeTomaso] Profiles centerfolds

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Dec 28 13:27:25 EST 2011

Hi guys,

Despite the fact that I did a big Profiles centerfold clearout a few years
ago, it seems demand is far greater than I imagined.

In short, I have created a monster.

In the next few days, I am going to go through all my boxes, and catalog
exactly what I have.   I'll then create an order form in PDF format and post
it for all to see.   You can then select the ones you want, and the quantity,
and provide your shipping address.

The posters will be FREE (since they were provided as leftovers at no cost
to the club) but you'll have to pay for the postage.   I'll need to put
together a representative sample and determine what that cost will be; to make
things simple I'll probably just charge a flat rate (shipping will be via
USPS mailing tube).

For those people who want hundreds or thousands so they can use them as
wallpaper (there are at least two of them so far), we'll have to make other
arrangements--I'll send the (heavy) boxes using the USPS media mail rate (which
is far lower than for sending a normal package) and you can reimburse me
the direct cost.

Oh, it's worth mentioning that the printing process changed when POCA
switched printers a couple of years ago, so there are no centerfolds available
after about 2008 or thereabouts.

So, please have patience while I start wading through all these boxes, and
putting together the order form....

Cheers!

Mike (when this round is through, hopefully they'll all be gone!)