[DeTomaso] Profiles centerfolds

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 28 10:39:47 EST 2011

Me too.

I'd love to keep a stash to give to people when they ask about the car.

My car is getting ever so close to being driving again, so I don't get many questions these days.  You'd be surprised, though.  I'm still averaging 1 comment every 6 months from people driving by.  That isn't bad considering I'm on a cul-de-sac.

I'd also like to give some to the neighbor kids.  One is a new mechanic. He plans on taking his ASE certification test soon, and he looooves the Pantera.