[DeTomaso] Unusual Pantera

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Dec 16 09:56:02 EST 2011

Nope, but I'll critique it...

The color looks nice
But the wing looks weird.
The wheels don't do a thing for it.
The velour is kind of yuck, especially the color mixing.
The dash doesn't look to bad overall though.
The steering wheel is sourced from a Pantera vendor, I know, I have one
on the shelf, it looks terrible in this implementation.  It would look a
lot better with a wood trimmed interior.
The engine looks nice, except I hate those long wing nuts on the valve
covers.
... and I don't like the shift knob or cheap-ass pedal covers.

But if the price was right... It'd be a good deal.
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA