[DeTomaso] Unusual Pantera

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 15:16:39 EST 2011

I know this dealer , his name is Peter Kumar. He does get interesting cars.
He tends to find  lots of "barn finds" or cars owned by estates . He as a
rule does not spend a dime on the cars he buys to restore or repair them..
What he buys is what you get. His facility is only around 45 minutes from
my home so if anyone is interested in this car (or any other he may have) I
would be only to happy to go check it out for the interested party. Just
let me know. He generally has a very wide assortment of very interesting
cars ( even if most do have some condition issues) I always enjoy going to
see what he has. It's like an unrestored car musem.
Let me know if I can be of any assistance.
Happy Holidays,
Boyd