[DeTomaso] Mid America Pantera Roadtrip to Phoenix

SG sdlgibson at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 7 23:12:34 EST 2011

Well.....That answers that!   however....Having driven the "safety corridors" to Raton NM many times,   I have never seen a large volume of traffic, never seen lots of commercial truck traffic,  and pedestrians?    These are long, lonely stretches of road in the middle of nowhere and I have never seen a pedestrian that I can recall!   Oh...and maybe once in ten years have I seen Johnny Law.    Shaun Gibson