[DeTomaso] What I've been doing this week....

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 15:08:27 EDT 2011

In a message dated 8/30/11 11 56 49, bflesland at gmail.com writes:

> Nice write up Mike,
>  I always enjoy reading about your adventures.
>  And now we understand how you manage to fly around the globe so often!
>  $300 for the plane tickets....How come?

Because I'm a pilot for American Airlines!   I can fly for free anywhere in
the USA, and only have to pay for the taxes when flying overseas.

It's a beautiful thing. :>)

Mike (doing laundry now, then packing my bags again and flying to Ottawa,
Canada on Thursday for the big Canadian Pantera tech session at Mark
Charlton's house this weekend...why stay home?)