[DeTomaso] What I've been doing this week....

CharlesMcCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 14:58:27 EDT 2011

Mike - could you share some pictures? I've been to Ireland once, and can't
even begin to imagine driving a Pantera there due to the narrow roads. Those
who haven't seen the roads, with the stone walls lining both sides, can't
begin to imagine it. Two bicycles passing each other would be tough!

I'd love to see some of the sites... Ireland is a beautiful country