[DeTomaso] ZF Inspection vs vent

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 15:20:44 EDT 2011

depending upon where you drive, you may wish to skip the rainbow.  i warned
a friend who bought a car with a rainbow sticker on the window that he
should remove it before driving back to SC.  he didnt listen.
he was approached in the rest area bathroom and again at a gas station
before he arrived home. didnt take him long to scrape it off after that.

michael