[DeTomaso] ZF Inspection vs vent

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 15 13:41:09 EDT 2011

Clear with glitter here.

Back to the vent idea?  I suppose Panteras and Mangustas must make more heat in the bellhousing than
just about every other car out there.  Is it the intake/exhause vent.  Then where is the other intake/exhaust
vent.   I guess that's a long way of saying I think the inspection port angle makes more sense...but then do
Panteras and Mangustas need more inspecting than just about every other car out there....?
Never mind.

Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa