[DeTomaso] Nice 72 Pre-L for Sale in Spokane, WA

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Aug 14 22:02:20 EDT 2011

I did verify this was the car I thought it was.  I heard back from the
owner and it's the same guy.  His email back was very short (no new
details) and emphasized if I heard any -serious- buyers to let him
know.  Is the car worth $30,000?  With current prices, this is a car you
can get in and drive home (last I knew) without any worries.  I know he
bought it as an investment and he's probably not getting quite what he
wants out of it, which is why he's saying he only wants to hear from
serious buyers.  This is the second time he's had it for sale.  I don't
remember exactly when he had it up the last time or how much he was
asking for it.  However, it didn't sell then.

Another Pantera in very fine shape sold here some months back for under
$30K.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie