[DeTomaso] Race McLaren and DeTomaso & Pantera Si Body Panels

Dave Kanahele detomaso.pantera at verizon.net
Wed Aug 10 21:30:32 EDT 2011

Just to add, if anyone wants to convert their Pant era to the Is body style
as shown in the video, I have the molds taken from the ADA Pant era shown in
the video.

I'd either like to sell the molds outright and/or could make some body parts
if there is sufficient interest. I have molds for all 4 fenders, the bonnet,
front/rear bumpers and the headlight pods.

The molds are currently located in the UK. But I expect to have them shipped
to the U.S. eventually.

Dave