[DeTomaso] paintless dent removal ????

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Aug 13 16:11:27 EDT 2011

I had PDR done on 5533 earlier this year.  The gentleman who did it has
been doing it for 20 years or so.  He enjoyed working on the Pantera
-because- it was a heavier steel.  However, I also didn't suffer from
any bondo.  I would highly recommend it as a first step.  A real
professional should know whether it will work to your benefit or note,
-prior- to beginning work.

Good Luck,
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired