[DeTomaso] paintless dent removal ????

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 13 18:38:56 EDT 2011

OR...call around to the new car dealers and higher end used car dealers to see who they might use in the Fresno area.

A few years back while at the Las Vegas Fun Rally a couple young guys stopped buy to see the cars! They had just started there own PDR Biz and had there tools with them! Go figure. After talking with them a while, they worked on my car and others for a couple of hours! With great results! IE:they made some $$$.

Good luck
Curt