[DeTomaso] cooling fans

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 12:41:12 EDT 2011

How strange.  I googled Pantera Radiator and my page was the first hit.

Here's a picture of the pusher fans I dropped in
http://www.spkorb.org/panrad08.jpg
Flex-a-Lite FLX-240 from Summit Racing.  I also built a small fused
harness and relays to operate the fan.  These cool the car just fine
but it draws a lot of amps (briefly pegs the ammeter when they
activate).

I had to "sculpt" some of the fan shroud to get it to fit but it stays
firmly in place due to the close proximity of the frame and upper
plate.  Honestly, I thought it was pretty easy.  Not as pretty as the
Meriah fans and not tested over 100MPH.

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso