[DeTomaso] over heating in oklahoma

Cunnyngham, Christopher B (HSC) CHRISTOPHER-CUNNYNGHAM at OUHSC.EDU
Tue Aug 2 23:13:32 EDT 2011

Ahhhh... AC.  As it's been 100+ for weeks and no end in sight, I'm questioning the wisdom of my decision to forgo air conditioning.  I tell myself (and my wife) that it's all part of the experience.  If I wanted cool air, power steering and a radio then I'd drive my daily driver.

My wife is a trooper but I thought I was going to be sleeping in the Pantera after I insisted it would be plenty comfortable for dropping her off at a dinner engagement.  It had never occurred to me that anyone would wish to drive with the windows up in a Pantera with no AC.  :)

However, I am happy to report that my cooling system has handled the 110 degree days splendidly.