[DeTomaso] Increasing Caster

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Fri Apr 29 11:54:12 EDT 2011

Dear Ken,

I have the alignment specs that document 5 degrees positive caster with my off-set bushings (hand crafted with a hacksaw). I know that milling the backside of the upper ball joint is beneficial to positive caster. I don't know how much one can gain with that modification alone.

Positive caster is good, but watch your front fender edge..... Chuck Engles