[DeTomaso] DMV registration question for fellow Kalifornians.

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Thu Apr 28 21:55:58 EDT 2011

Any car 25 years old or older. Technically they are used "primarily" for shows, parades, etc.  So if you get caught driving to work you might be in trouble-- but the key word is "primarily"-- if you are driving on the weekend you are "testing the new brake adjustment" or whatever..
Just go to the AAA or the DMV and do it.
You can probably download the form from the DMV website but I don't know for sure

Jim