[DeTomaso] MSD Distributors

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Fri Apr 22 22:51:23 EDT 2011

I have an 8350 with vac advance, but when I had my new motor dyno tuned a
few years ago, the fellow ended up removing the vac advance as it was
causing too much advance, and went with the mechanical only.  Obviously,
that has much to do with my build, but says that if the vac advance on the
MSD doesn't work for you, it can be disabled.

Mike Thomas
Panteras Northwest