[DeTomaso] window advice

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 19 06:50:36 EDT 2011

ADVICE TO ANYONE LISTENING:

i spent hours meticulously cleaning and restoring and adjusting the entire door window mechanism.  I spent a few bucks on fancy brass gears.  Now I have windows that pretty much wont go all the way up without binding and wont go all the way down.  For anyone else restoring a car, DO NOT RE USE FACTORY WINDOW SYSTEM.  FRENCH MOTORS AND ITALIAN DESIGN ARE WORSE THAN BRITISH ELECTRICALS.

I wish I had just done the taurus or aerostar conversion hours ago...  or maybe spent the mega bucks on the VADER conversion.  justin