[DeTomaso] Bulkhead reduction kit pics

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Mon Apr 18 19:41:07 EDT 2011

Dear Kirk,

       You wrote:

"In 1991 at the request of a customer I created a reduced bulkhead using the

same bracket. So my first bulkhead reduction car was built and driven
starting in 1991---"

"Chuck---

>$$$$   IIRC, DQ marketed the bulkhead reduction kit in the mid nineties.  I
> think his kit was on the market before KE's

I sold Dennis kits from 92--- can't remember how long now and then he said
he could not get a hold of me---I do remember missing one phone call during
a shop move but will take him at his word that he
called---once---twice---three times a maybe. Later on I saw an add for my
bulkhead kit design that he was no longer ordering from me. You may recall I

did not get back into the Pantera business until the late 90's after the
S-car assembly project died.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$   I stand corrected.  I had only seen the PPC bulkhead
reduction kits for years and had never seen yours until this decade.  I
suspect that I obtained my PPC bulkhead reduction kit during your hiatus
from the Pantera business.

                  Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles