[DeTomaso] A/C control needed

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Apr 16 19:04:23 EDT 2011

Hi guys,

Forwarded for Mike Gilmore, who apparently can't post to the forum?   His
e-mail is

mgilmore11 at mchsi.com

=====

 Hi Mike ! I need a part for my 1884 GT5, hope you can help, or post this
question on the internet ; the rotary switch for the A/C hot- cold is not
working, and I need to replace it. My car is sitting at Rennsport Werksatt
Ltd, iin Tulsa, Brain Thomas is the owner of the shop(great people &
excellent work), he has ordered a couple of the rotary switches from
Pantera
venders, and the treaded part of the shaft on the ones he received are too
short. Brian said he talked to a couple of the shops in Tulsa that do a lot
of AC work, and they remember this style of switch with the longer shaft,
but can not get it anymore. Any suggestions Mike ?  My phone number is
417-761-9086, my email is miglmore11 at mchsi.com, if you can post this for
me.
Thanks! Best regards, mike gilmore