[DeTomaso] Brass bypass flow restrictor-need one.

Larry Weston lplugw at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 17 08:49:34 EDT 2011

I've been helping a friend freshen up his 72.
We've found more than a few creative modifications installed by well meaning priors along the way.
Most recently we found a 192 degree windsor t-stat and no brass restrictor plate seated in the block beneath.
So I need a restrictor and I could use a source for a cleveland 180 degree t-stat too.
I should be able to get the new brass restrictor seated in the block with the engine in the car, no?
Thanks,
Larry