[DeTomaso] Spa Italia - LAST CALL!

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 14:56:32 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Careful readers of this Forum may be aware that next month may see the
largest concentration of DeTomaso vehicles assembled in decades, as over 80
cars have signed up (that I know of!) for the Spa Italia event being
organized in Belgium. There will be at least one example of every street car
sold, as well as a number of one-offs of historical interest.

I reserved a block of 40 hotel rooms at Spa back in December, which quickly
filled up. I managed to secure every remaining room in the hotel, bringing
the total up to 56 rooms, and the hotel sold out back in February.

Since then, late-comers have begun looking for secondary hotels, not an easy
task.

Anyway, this afternoon I received an e-mail from the hotel that they had
some cancellations in another group, and therefore there are exactly 3
single rooms, 3 Suites, and 1 double room available for the Spa weekend.
These will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.

If you were thinking of attending the Spa Italia event, this will no doubt
be your last chance to stay at the main hotel with the majority of the
DeTomaso cars. There will be 60 DeTomasos at our hotel alone, and a bus for
Saturday night to carry people to the dinner show at Eau Rouge.

While I have your attention, there is still room left in the pre-Spa tour
through Belgium, but I'm confirming numbers to the hotels this weekend, so
there are no guarantees after this date. You don't know what I'm talking
about? Info may be found here:

See you there!

Charles McCall

1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375

"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"

 <http://www.poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=2323>