[DeTomaso] noise

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Fri Apr 15 12:28:57 EDT 2011

All my friends in the neighborhood tell me they know when I'm coming and going - I apologize and they say they love to hear the Ford V8.

The others in the 'hood when introduced say "oh, you are the car guy"  - - - to which I respond "Hey, its a $%^&$ museum!"

Play nice, know who your friends are and warm up the car in front of the other guy's house.

"Neighbors aint complainin' At least to my face"

PS, Labor day is our "harley" weekend and its about 4 days of not-one-minute I can't hear a scooter.  god help those that complain about my junk.