[DeTomaso] SOS - Seeking Other Sponsors

Larry Finch pcncmotorsports at aol.com
Fri Apr 15 10:20:35 EDT 2011

 All,

It seems the economy is still not quite up to speed and at this time sponsorship for the
PCNC Speed Trials is not what our budget was hoping for.

Normally one would expect vendors to be the main source of sponsorship for an event
like this, but in reality more support has always come from the Pantera owners.
PLEASE NOTE:

There WILL be a PCNC Speed Trials at Reno this year, of that there is NO doubt.

But if the final bottom line for this year's finances is not in the black,
or at least a minimal loss, the event's future for 2012 could be in doubt.

While PCNC is a tax exempt entity, sponsorship is not tax deductible. But since most levels of sponsorship
will get a logo included in the tee shirt design and a mention in the program, those of you who have your own
business may find your tax accountant can likely classify your sponsorship as an advertising expense.

For the rest of you, your sponsorship would 'merely' be something you feel would be for a good cause. :-)

Many of us support our local museums, or our churches, political parties and various non-profits because
we believe in what they are doing. If you feel that way about the Fun Rally track event, this is your year to
show that support in a financial manner.

If you have any interest in lending a hand this year, your support would be gladly, and greatly,  welcomed.

Full information on the benefits and levels of sponsorship can be found in this album at the POCA website:

Click on the "download document' text to open a download window for a Word doc.

Any questions, you know who to ask.  ;-)

Thanks.

Larry

PCNC Motorsports Director
559-281-3497 PST

P.S. - And a final reminder - TODAY is the last day to register as a driver and enjoy the lowest,
          first-tier registration fees. Register at - http://pcnc.motorsportreg.com/