[DeTomaso] SOS - Seeking Other Sponsors

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Fri Apr 15 21:45:54 EDT 2011

Larry, count me for $100 to help out.
Mike Thomas
Panteras Northwest

OK, y'all, your turn.

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com] On
Behalf Of Larry Finch
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2011 7:21 AM
To: detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: [DeTomaso] SOS - Seeking Other Sponsors

 All,

It seems the economy is still not quite up to speed and at this time
sponsorship for the PCNC Speed Trials is not what our budget was hoping for.

Normally one would expect vendors to be the main source of sponsorship for
an event like this, but in reality more support has always come from the
Pantera owners.
PLEASE NOTE:

There WILL be a PCNC Speed Trials at Reno this year, of that there is NO
doubt.

But if the final bottom line for this year's finances is not in the black,
or at least a minimal loss, the event's future for 2012 could be in doubt.

While PCNC is a tax exempt entity, sponsorship is not tax deductible. But
since most levels of sponsorship will get a logo included in the tee shirt
design and a mention in the program, those of you who have your own business
may find your tax accountant can likely classify your sponsorship as an
advertising expense.

For the rest of you, your sponsorship would 'merely' be something you feel
would be for a good cause. :-)

Many of us support our local museums, or our churches, political parties and
various non-profits because we believe in what they are doing. If you feel
that way about the Fun Rally track event, this is your year to show that
support in a financial manner.

If you have any interest in lending a hand this year, your support would be
gladly, and greatly,  welcomed.

Full information on the benefits and levels of sponsorship can be found in
this album at the POCA website:

Click on the "download document' text to open a download window for a Word
doc.

Any questions, you know who to ask.  ;-)

Thanks.

Larry

PCNC Motorsports Director
559-281-3497 PST

P.S. - And a final reminder - TODAY is the last day to register as a driver
and enjoy the lowest,
          first-tier registration fees. Register at -
http://pcnc.motorsportreg.com/